Monday, December 9, 2013

DVM Wish List for Grenada

My departure date is nearing even faster than I imagined! There are still a bunch of things I need and everyone keeps asking me what I want for Christmas/Birthday/going-away. So I made a list of things I need and websites leading to the specific ones I want.
 
I'm crossing out the ones I got!

 

 

·         Rainbow flip flops size 10

 

·         Women's Coveralls (short-sleeved, size XL)


 

·         Rubber boots


·         Nitrile gloves – size Medium


·         Bed set (full)

 
·         Towels – 2 bath towels (preferably soft. White or ivory)

·         Ethernet cable – about 6 feet

·         Solid scrubs (2 - power pink and bora blue size L)

 
·         Flashlight + batteries


·         Transformer  (input 220v, output  110v)

·         Pop-up laundry basket

I think I basically have everything else I need. I may add later if I think of anything else. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment