Monday, February 3, 2014

White coat ceremony

So we had our big white coat ceremony tonight! A little bit if a hectic night though. We literally had class nonstop from 10:30am to 5:30pm with a short lunch break. As soon as we left at 5:30 we had to rush to get ready for white coat and be there by 5:45. I don't think I've ever run so fast in heels before in my life. The only thing that would have made my night better was if my family could be here to watch me. Thankfully our school had a live podcast so everyone could watch it online from home!
Anyway I kind of got a little emotional at the ceremony. I know it's not graduation or anything. But for me it was more like "wow, I'm actually doing something I've always dreamed of doing. And I couldn't be in a better place in my life. This is totally where I belong and I'm perfectly fine with that." It took a long time, but reality finally set in today. 
Could not be any happier! Now, time to get back to studying!!


1 comment:

  1. Eppp!!!! So excited for you :)

    You should do a living update post! :) How is life in Grenada?

    ReplyDelete