Wednesday, October 30, 2013

5 Ways to Wear a Scarf

Fall is officially here! So it's time to bring out the scarves!

I now have a huge obsession with scarves (and recently I'm loving the infinity scarves too)! They are the perfect accessory to dress up any outfit and go with just about anything. Also, don't be afraid to wear a cute scarf if you know you will be stuck at the office or in class all day, scarves can be worn inside too!

Up until recently, I only knew like 2 ways to tie a scarf. And it was pretty much how my mom tied it around my neck when I was a kid. Apparently, there's soooooo many ways to tie a scarf, and a lot of them are super easy. So I picked 5 of my favorite ways to tie a scarf and decided to share them with you guys.

Note: The pictures I'm posting can only be done with regular long scarves, not infinity. But I'll find some fun ways to tie those too and post them on here soon!

 
1
 


2


 
 
3



4



5

Okay there they are! I don't have names for them, but we can just call them 1-5. So which one is your favorite? Do you have any other ways you tie your scarf?

1 comment:

  1. #3 is my favorite! Can't wait to see the infinity scarves! :)

    ReplyDelete