Friday, October 25, 2013

Liebster Award

And the Liebster Award goes to... ME! <3

Since I'm kind of new to blogging, I'm going to write this post that my friend AJ from The AJ Minute tagged me in. She "nominated" me to do the Liebster Award. This is a great chance for my readers to get to know more about me! Enjoy :)

1. What inspired you to first start blogging? 
I was starting a new chapter in my life and I wanted to record it. Also, since I'm moving out of the country for school, I figured this is a great way for my friends to keep up with me.


2. What is your favorite children's book?
Sideways Stories from Wayside School by Louis Sachar


3. What are some of your hobbies?
I like arts and crafts, dancing (especially Salsa and Bachata), blogging of course, and working out, and spending time with my animals (long walks on the beach with my dog and candlelit dinners with my cat)

4. What are three random facts about yourself?
-I hate driving, especially on the highway (I only drive on it if I have to, but I would much rather take the scenic route).
-Before I decided on a Biology undergrad major, I was actually a Theatre major (I directed and acted in some school plays in high school and fell in love).
-I bartended throughout college and grad school to pay off tuition and living expenses.

5. What is your favorite blog post you have written so far?
Well I only have 7 so far, this one makes 8... so I guess my favorite one so far is my introduction blog, What is DVM Gunner?


6. What are your top 3 favorite stores?
This is a tough one, but I will have to pick Charming Charlie, Bath and Body Works, and Forever 21. I know, typical girl, right?


7. What is your favorite monogrammed item?
Umm what's the point of having something monogrammed? Everyone already knows my name...

 
8. How would you describe your style?
My style changes... A LOT. I love wearing a bunch of colors one day and then all black the next. I can be classy chic and trendy in the same week. I love trying out new styles and I can't pick just one. I'm obsessed with accessories and colors though! A perfect outfit for me would be black with a pop of color and accessories! But like I said, this could change tomorrow!

9. What is your favorite color? 
PINK! If you don't know me personally yet, you can probably already tell this just from reading my blog (see my background?) 

10. What is a current goal of yours?
Start and finish Vet school at St. George's University in Grenada! This is my biggest dream and I'm making it come true! <3
 
 
I would nominate someone else for this lovely award, but I don't have enough followers yet :(
But thanks for reading! And feel free to answer these questions on your blog about yourself and I'll make sure to follow you!

1 comment: