Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What is DVM Gunner?

As cliche as it sounds, for my first post I'm going to tell you a little about who I am.

For starters, what is DVM Gunner?

DVM is my soon-to-be title or Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. That's right, I'm starting vet school in just a few months in Grenada. For those of you who have no idea where that is, I'll help you out a little: Everything you need to know about Grenada

I'm super excited about studying abroad for the next few years, especially in a field I have always been so passionate about. Now you're probably wondering what a ''gunner" is. If you haven't heard this term before, this is what the word gunner means to me: "a teacher's pet on steroids."

So basically, I've created a blog for everyone to read about my overseas vet school experience from helpful student tips to awesome scenery to just fun facts I learn each day!

Of course first and foremost, my main goal is to succeed in vet school and do my best and become a successful doctor of veterinary medicine.
I WILL strive to become a true DVM Gunner.

As a side note, I want to give a big thanks to my awesome friend/mentor/web page designer TheAJMinute. You might see me talk about her in the future, as she is kind of my "life coach."




What I wish the next few years of my life will be like:

What the next few years of my life will actually be like:

5 comments: