Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A little amusement to brighten your day

#1. Parking Fail

Now I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who finds this person super annoying. Either this person was in a major rush to get home, too drunk to park correctly, or just wanted to use his or her truck to show off how obnoxious he or she really is. Either way, all it really meant was that I had to find a further parking spot, which made me walk an extra 20 feet to my destination.
So I should be saying "thank you" to this person. Thank you for helping me burn the extra calories! And please learn how to park.




#2. I'll take a peck!

Yummy! I love apples! Wait... how many apples come in a peck? Please tell me they meant to say "pack" and completely misspelled the word. Is there really such thing as a peck of apples that I didn't know about?




#3. Tupperware Kitty

Here is one of the many loves of my life -- my true vet inspiration! I rescued Molly back in December of 2012 from a shelter and fell in love with her immediately. This picture basically sums up her personality. <3 Tupperware kitty


3 comments:

  1. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peck

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Katelynn, thank you for clearing this up for me! I guess it was funny at the moment, but now I probably just look like an idiot lol :-P

    ReplyDelete